Monday 29 March 2010

Lots of stuff..

Huge apologies for not blogging for a few days. Has been major busy here with kids had to get their TMA's in on time, general house hold chores, shopping, updating site, checking stock etc. All go here.. In regards to the kids TMA results... B ~ managed a 94% for her Mathematics assignment and S ~ gaining a fantastic 73% in GCSE English Literature, he did amazingly well considering he does not cope well with this subject. I am one very proud mum indeed.

You may notice the change to my blog recently, I do hope you like it. I have added lots of peeps to my blog list, loads of buttons for blogs I frequent for their fab ideas and I have even chosen a new template which I think looks rather pleasant.

It is Monday morning and things have not got off to a good start. Nope nope nope. I was in the process of loading the new products to the website when my pc decided that it will not allow me to put that image there or that text there. GGGRrr not a happy bunny am I.. I proceeded talking nicely to my pc, this obviously did not work either, said pc wanted to re-arrange all images and place them where ever it pleased. The same image appearing on many different pages of the site. MMMmmmm time to throw the pc into the pond me thinks, altho hubby has for the moment persuaded me not to.

 Whilst this problem is being looked into, I thought I would post the items up on here for you all. These are the new scrappy bags we have from Moda. Every one containing remnant strips from a collection, each bag different. Each scrappy bag contains an average of 31 strips ranging from 1 and a half to four inches wide, being 32 inches long. The images show a selection of some of the fabrics in each scrappy bag. These bags are offered to you at £9.00 excl p&p.

We  have 7 different ones available, see pics below. If anyone would like to order any of these scrappy bags, please email me : Lisa@cobblestonecabin for further details of payment.



Old Primrose ~ 1 SOLD - 2 left in stock

Animal Alphabet ~ 2 in stock

Me & My Sister ~ 1 SOLD - 1 left in stock

Frolic ~ 2 in stock

Frolic ~ 1 SOLD - 1 left in stock

Me & My Sister ~ 2 in stock


Think thats it for the day today peeps.

Enjoy.

TTFN.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment