Monday 22 March 2010

It's here finally.........

Its here folks... Cobblestone Cabin webstore.. www.cobblestonecabin.co.uk

Fell free to come along and browse through our fabrics, you never know there maybe something there that takes your fancy.

As the site is brand new and you guys and gals are the first to hear about it, please excuse the wee spelling errors on various pages, these will be corrected during the next few days so I apologise for any mispselt words or incorrect punctuation. I do tend to speed type so things get missed. My gallery page is being worked on at the moment, so please ignore the empty page, this will be filled in due course.

Any hoo, the fabrics are loaded on, the shopping cart is in working order and we DO accept PAYPAL, we feel that this is the most prefered way for our customers to pay... so there you have it.

Why not pop along and have a peek.. ooh dont forget to enter my give away, you will find this on the news page.

Hope you enjoy.

TTFN

x

4 comments:

  1. Don't tempt me Lisa. Do you know how much I spent on Saturday???? Ouch, but not telling 'him indoors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. Yes Di.. I know exactly how much you spent on Saturday.. x

    I thank you immensely for spending your money too.. lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha, I think it was because I pushed her wasn't it? Sorry Di, but I spent the same, if not more??? Well, you have to buy the bargains when you see them don't you? Gosh now I've told everyone there are great bargains on your site, ARGH! They will all come and get them now......me first me first

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha!!! I had a bit of a splurge too!!!!! Wonder what i can get next!!!!!

    NN.xx

    ReplyDelete