Thursday 7 October 2010

Whats new

Hello...

Firstly let me apologise for not updating the info on here sooner. I have had some serious issues regarding my broadband service, which has unabled me to access my blog, my emails and pretty much a majority of stuff regarding to The Quilt Top.

So without further delay, we have added a few patterns to our site today, they arrived from America. I am very pleased with them and will definately be making them up very soon.


Written In the Stars

Prairie Stars

Love


We also have some new fabrics from Northcott gone on to the site today also. A beautiful collection from Ro Gregg, named Sophisticate.


Until next time.

Happy Stashing.

Lisa x

2 comments:

  1. Now a follower, woohoo! See you Saturday at Quilt Set.

    PatB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa
    Love the new name and the range of fabrics I recently acquired. Thank you
    Marian x

    ReplyDelete