Tuesday 31 August 2010

Where have we been

So where have we been? Well weve been here.. just had a rough time of trying to rectify things that have gone wrong of late.

What could go wrong has gone wrong....
broken car.. :(
broken washing machine :(
broken pc :(
lost mobile phone :(
postal delivery disasters :(

anything else? oh yes, deliveries of my new stock..

I have only just managed to get the Augusts newsletter done, just have a few pictures to add then thats one of the hundred jobs off my list.

So a massive apology to all my newsletter subscribers, this will be with you later on today.

Dont forget.... if you have not entered our August giveaway, theres still a little time. Just answer this question ~ How many fabrics are in our flutter range?  email your answer to ~ lisa@thequilttop.co.uk
Winner will be announced 9pm this evening, you can find out by visiting the news page on our site ~ http://www.thequilttop.co.uk/ or our Facebook group page, or come back again and visit us here.

I will update tomorrow with our new fabrics, until then happy stashing.

***** update*****

We have a winner of our August giveaway, which I will announce tomorrow just to leave you all in suspense a bit longer. I had tried to announce this on our Facebok page also but the site seemed to be down so will try again tomorrow.

Lisax

No comments:

Post a Comment